AZ-700:Designing and Implementing Azure Networking Solutions
What you'll learn
- Students will learn the various networking services Azure has to offer
- Students will be prepared to take on the AZ-700 exam
- Students will also learn important networking concepts that will help them better understand the various networking aspects on Azure
- Students will learn aspects which relate to the exam objectives
- Students must have basic knowledge when it comes to networks and virtual machines
This course is designed for students to prepare for the AZ-700:Designing and Implementing Azure Networking Solutions exam.
The various objectives and chapters that will be covered include
Design, Implement, and Manage Hybrid Networking
Here you will learn about how to connect your on-premises devices to Azure.
We will see aspects such as developing Point-to-Site and Site-to-Site VPN connections
We will also see the various authentication aspects when it comes to VPN connections
We will understand the various aspects when it comes to Azure ExpressRoute
Design and Implement Core Networking Infrastructure
Here we will look at first the basics of networking. We will create Azure virtual networks and Azure virtual machines
We will look at working with DNS zones
We will see how to work with Azure virtual WAN
Design and Implement Routing
We will see how to create User Defined routes for your subnets
We will see how to work with the various routing services - Azure Load Balancer , Azure Application Gateway, Azure Front Door, Azure Traffic Manager
We will also look at the Azure Firewall service
We will see how to working with basic networking filtering with the use of Network Security Groups
We will see how to monitor networks
Design and Implement Private Access to Azure Services
Here we will see how we can connect to Azure services.
Here we will see how to make use of Service Endpoints and Private endpoints
We will see how to secure connections against services such as Azure Web Apps and Azure Kubernetes
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those students who want to take the AZ-700 Azure-based exam
- This course is designed for those students who want to learn more on the various networking aspects related to Azure
A Software technology evangelist with over 15+ years in the software Industry.
A certification buff with numerous certifications with the most recent ones being
1. Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
2. Microsoft Certified Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
3. Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals
4. Microsoft Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
5. Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
6. Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate
7. Microsoft Certified Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
I have also ghostwritten Exam Question banks , and developed courses for various high profile clients.
Hence creating courses for the mass public is just what I do best.
I just have one quote for all my students
"Just follow your passion , never limit your potential. Never stop , just go on and achieve your dreams"